Founded on the principle that small businesses are the backbone of America, and when they prosper – the American dream thrives.
Founded in 2014, Monarch Wave Marketing started with the goal of providing affordable and effective marketing & design solutions to the small businesses that make America great. We believe that small businesses are the backbone of America, and when they prosper – the American dream thrives. That’s why we’re so focused on mom-and-pop shops, corner stores, and local service businesses.
We took a note from the playbook of Henry Ford, and realized that in order to drive prices down to the levels that small businesses could afford while still providing world class service we’d need a virtual assembly line. By breaking parts of projects down between a group of specialist, we’re able to work faster and for a fraction of the cost that some big agencies charge.
We took this assembly line that we’d created at first just for web design, and then applied it to other parts of the marketing mix that a small business would need to grow. This allowed us to quickly add SEO, social media marketing, content writing, graphic design, and PPC to our product line while still providing the level of service and support that our customers had grown to love.
Throughout our growth, we’ve made it required that every service we add and everyone we bring on to the team adhere to a certain set of values.
1. Honesty really is the best policy. We value the transparency we provide into our strategies and our customers campaigns.
2. Continous self-improvement is necessary to get anywhere in this world. You don’t become a partner in your customers success by settling for “good enough.”
3. Providing exceptional customer service is the job of every single person. Whether you’re the CEO, or the guy who manages the databases – it’s everyones responsibility to make sure that all of our customers are satisfied. Doing just the work given to you is never enough – each and everyone one of us is expected to go above and beyond to make the customer experience as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
4. Being resourceful means thinking about different ways that we can help our customers reach their goals no matter what their budget is. That means we’re constantly providing resources on our site and blog to help business grow that don’t cost a dime – even if you’re not a customer of ours.
5. We believe that one of ours greatest abilities is our dependability. That means we’re going to do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it, in the best way that we know how to do it. No matter what it takes.